Richard Nolin is a partner with Weaver, Simmons LLP. He was raised in Elliot Lake, Ontario. Richard articled with Weaver, Simmons LLP and has been a practicing lawyer with the firm since his call to the bar in 2009. Richard’s practice has been focused on personal injury litigation, representing individuals who have sustained serious injuries and their family members in a wide variety of cases including motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls and disability claims, insurance law, civil litigation, and commercial litigation where he has successfully appeared as counsel in a number of trials, motions and appeals. Most recently, Richard successfully litigated a hard fought 3.5 week jury trial in 2019. Richard is bilingual and practices law in both official languages.
When he is not focusing on your case, Richard enjoys spending time with his family, in the gym or in the outdoors.
- Université de Moncton – LL.B. (2008)
- Laurentian University – Law and Justice (2005)
Memberships & Associations:
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Advocates’ Society
- Sudbury District Law Association
- Association des juristes d’expression française de l’Ontario
- Association des juristes d’expression française du Nouveau Brunswick