Since being called to the bar in 2015, Dhiren has concentrated his practice in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, primarily in personal injury and insurance law. He also has a thriving Family Law practice. He has appeared as counsel in jury & non-jury trials in the Small Claims Court and Superior Court of Justice as well as successfully appearing before the Ontario Court of Appeal.
It has always been Dhiren’s goal to practice in Northern Ontario and provide residents with access to justice whether they are individual or corporate litigants. When Dhiren isn’t focusing on your file, he is a passionate football fan who also enjoys a round of golf when time permits. He has two young children and enjoys spending quality time with his family.
- University of New Brunswick – Juris Doctor (2014)
- St. Mary’s University – MBA (2011)
- Nipissing University – Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (2009)
- Sudbury and District Law Association – President
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Ontario Bar Association Law Day Secondary School Mock Trial Coach – Lasalle Secondary School
- Canadian National Institute of the Blind – Volunteer
- University of New Brunswick Alumni Association