Stephanie was born and raised in Sudbury, Ontario. She obtained her HBA from the Richard Ivey School of Business at the University of Western Ontario. Stephanie then attended the University of Ottawa and completed her Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude in 2015.
Stephanie completed her articles with Weaver, Simmons, and was called to the bar in 2016. Stephanie is an associate practicing in the Criminal Law Department of Weaver Simmons, representing clients charged with criminal and quasi-criminal offences.
- University of Ottawa – Juris Doctor (2015)
- University of Western Ontario – Honors Business Administration (2012)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Sudbury and District Law Association
- Criminal Lawyers Association