Stefan’s practice focuses on Municipal Law, Mining and Natural Resources Law, Business and Corporate Law, Entertainment Law, as well as aspects of Civil and Commercial Litigation. Stefan is available to assist municipal, corporate and private clients in resolving legal matters pertaining to by-law implementation, planning and zoning, subsidized housing, contracts and permits.
- Queen’s University – J.D. (2013)
- The Hague Academy of International Law – Directed Studies (2012)
- Central European University – M.A. (2005)
- American University in Bulgaria – B.A. (2004)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Sudbury and District Law Association