Mr. Venturi was born and raised in Coniston, Ontario. While completing his Honours degree at the University of Toronto, he also competed as a varsity football player for the University of Toronto Varsity Blues. Michael then attended the University of Detroit Mercy and completed his Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude in 2007.
Mr. Venturi returned to Sudbury in 2007 and began his articles with Weaver Simmons, focusing exclusively in criminal law. Michael was admitted to the bar in 2009 and focuses his practice in criminal and quasi-criminal matters.
- University of Detroit Mercy – J.D (2007)
- University of Toronto – B.A., Honours, Political Science (2004)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Criminal Lawyers Association
- St. Charles College Football
- Sudbury Gladiators Football
- Elizabeth Fry Society – Vice President