Michael’s practice is devoted to defending individuals and corporations charged with criminal and quasi-criminal offences. Michael has appeared before all levels of court in Ontario. Michael has extensive experience representing clients at judicial interim release hearings, preliminary inquiries, trials, and appeals.
Michael would be pleased to discuss any charge laid against you or your business.
- University of Windsor – LL.B. (2004)
- University of Toronto – Hons. B.A. (2001)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- The Criminal Lawyers Association
- Canadian Bar Association
- The Sudbury District Law Association