Practice Areas[vc_widget_sidebar sidebar_id="ups-sidebar-profile-top-right"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1"]
[/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width="1/1" fade_animation="in" fade_animation_offset="45px" id="contact-form"]
Mr. Mottonen has been certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada as a Specialist in Family Law since 1991, he area in which he practices exclusively. Matti was born and raised in Sudbury. He has been practicing law since 1979, all with Weaver, Simmons. Matti is a seasoned Family Law Practitioner; having practiced exclusively in Family Law since 1982. He is a very experienced Family Law Litigator; involved in numerous Trials over the years dealing with many complex matters involving, custody, access, spousal support, child support and equalization of Net Family Property. During his career Matti has had many of his cases reported in Family Law Reports. Matti can assist you in resolving any of your Family Law issues and problems, whether by out of Court settlement negotiations or by Court Application.
- University of Ottawa - LL.B. (1977)
- University of Western, Ontario - B.A. (1973) B.A.
- Law Society of Ontario - Member since 1979
- Certified as a Specialist in Family Law since 1991
- Canadian Bar Association - Member and Past Council Member
- Sudbury and District Law Association - Member and Past President
- Idylwylde Golf and Country Club
- St. Mary's Ukrainian Catholic Church
- Sudbury Finnish Lions Club - Founding Charter Member
- Sudbury and District Chamber of Commerce - Past Member
- University of Ottawa Alumni Association