Since being called to the bar in 2015, Dhiren has concentrated his practice in the areas of civil and commercial litigation, primarily in personal injury and insurance law. He has recently begun practicing Family Law. He has appeared as counsel in jury & non-jury trials in the Small Claims Court and Superior Court of Justice.
It has always been Dhiren’s goal to practice in Northern Ontario and provide residents with access to justice whether they are individual or corporate litigants. When Dhiren isn’t focusing on your file, he is a passionate football fan who also enjoys a round of golf when time permits. He has recently welcomed a baby boy into the world and is enjoying being a new father and spending quality time with his family.
- University of New Brunswick – Juris Doctor (2014)
- St. Mary’s University – MBA (2011)
- Nipissing University – Honours Bachelor of Business Administration (2009)
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Trial Lawyers Association
- Sudbury and District Law Association – Executive Board Member
- Ontario Bar Association Law Day Secondary School Mock Trial Coach – Lasalle Secondary School
- Canadian National Institute of the Blind – Volunteer
- University of New Brunswick Alumni Association